ENTRY DISCLAIMER 參賽免責條款
- For general events rules visit: www.beast.run/event/rules/
- Each event has own rules section on its website
- Parent agreement please download here: PARENT AGREEMENT
- Universal Entry Disclaimer download here: ENTRY DISCLAIMER
Read, understand, sign and give to organizers!
跑山獸 Beast Runners event
Entry Disclaimer – Acknowledgement, Release and Indemnity
This is an important document which affects your legal rights and obligations. Please read it carefully.
All competitors must sign this form, print and bring it to Beast Runners (“Organizer”) before start of event or during pickup of race pack!!!
I, am a Participant in the Beast Runners – NAME of EVENT (“Event”) held on dd/mm/yyyy, and do hereby state, acknowledge, represent, undertake and agree as below:
- 1) I have read and understood the race rules and information relating to the Event.
- 2) I understand the demanding physical nature of the Event. I declare, as a condition of entry to the Event, that I have sufficiently trained for this Event and that I am not aware of any illness, injury or any other physical disability which may cause me injury or death whilst participating in the Event.
- 3) The Event is a physically challenging event and participation in it presents medical risks, many of which can be extremely serious or fatal.
- 4) In the event that I become aware of any medical condition or impairment, or I am sick or injured prior to or during the Event, I will withdraw from the Event.
- 5) I acknowledge that participating in the Event is a dangerous activity and that by such participation I am exposed to certain risks. I acknowledge that the enjoyment of trail running is derived in part from the inherent risks and exertion beyond the accepted safety of life at home or at work and that these inherent risks contribute to such enjoyment and is a reason for my participation in the Event.
- 6) I acknowledge and understand that whilst participating in the Event:
- I may be injured, physically or mentally, or may die from various causes including, but not limited to, over exertion, dehydration, cardiac arrest, slips, trips or falls, accidents with other participants, spectators or accidents caused by my own actions;
- My personal property may be lost or damaged;
- I may cause injury to other persons or damage their property;
- The conditions in which the Event is conducted may vary without warning;
- I may be in a remote or isolated location where access to medical support may be limited and take significant time to reach me;
- There may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured;
- I assume the risk and responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from my participation in the Event.
- 7) I also acknowledge and understand that whilst participating in the Event:
- I agree and I will prepare all mandatory equipment and will carry it between start and finish of event. General for Organizer`s ultra races: strong headlamp, shoes, bag or vest, required volume of water, phone, whistle, BIB on front, emergency blanket, cash, map, jacket…
- I acknowledge that lost on course is not fault of organizers, and I may use my GPS device with uploaded course;
- Assisting an injured runner in difficulty is an absolute must, and I will do it;
- I will not left course without letting know to organizers, never return in opposite direction of or sleep on course. Left course (DNF) will do in Check Point and clearly inform organizers;
- I will obey the orders of organizer, stuff, or volunteers during event;
- I am responsible my BIB and chip is recorded in Check Point and in finish of race.
- 8) I agree that if I am injured or require medical assistance, the Event Organizers can, at my cost, arrange medical treatment and emergency evacuation as deemed necessary by the Event Organizers. I agree that I am responsible for my own medical and ambulance insurance cover. I will bring my insurance card.
- 9) I agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Event Organizers, its officers, employees, agents, volunteers, contractors, public bodies, landholders and sponsors, from and against any and all claims, demands, right or cause of action, suits, expenses, costs and proceedings of any nature whatsoever which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property as a result of my entry or participation in the Event whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
- 10) I also agree that in the event I am injured or my property is damaged I will bring no claim, legal or otherwise, against the Event Organizers in respect to that injury or damage.
- 11) I agree to allow my name, results, photographs, videos, multimedia or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the race organizers without payment or compensation.
- 12) I agree to abide by the Event rules and the directions of all Event officials.
- 13) I acknowledge that the Event Organizer may change the advertised course without notice if the Event Organizers deem this necessary. I also acknowledge that the event organizer may cancel the Event due to weather conditions, safety considerations, terrorism or ‘acts of god’ and that in such circumstances my entry fee will be non-refundable.
- 14) COVID-19 or any OUTBREAK SAFETY PLAN: I have not been in contact with a person who has been quarantined or suspected of having Covid-19 virus in the last two weeks. I have not traveled overseas in the last two weeks. I do not, nor have I shown any symptoms in the last two weeks. I have read all the safety precautions, and I agree to follow them
Your BIB number:……………………………………………………………
Your NAME: …………………………………………………………………
Date and Your SIGNATURE: ………………………………………………
Your PHONE during event: …………………………………………………
Your contact person (name – phone): ………………………………………
NOTE: Please print this form, fill in your information and bring it to Taiwan Beast Runners organizers. If you choose personal pickup, please find your BIB in list and please also bring your passport/ID .
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: I have not been in contact with a person who has been quarantined or suspected of having Covid-19 virus in the last two weeks. I have not traveled overseas in the last two weeks. I do not, nor have I shown any symptoms in the last two weeks. I have read all the safety precautions, and I agree to follow them: www.beast.run/event/rules
Read, understand, sign and give to organizers!